I already started a year Bachelor of Science programme in my country. Can I get some exemptions?

Your former studies may exempt you from some modules of the Bachelor programme. Please note that you can only apply for exemptions if you are admitted and after you have arrived in Delft.

You can apply for a Bachelor programme in order to be (conditionally) admitted to the first year.  If you have already studied at a university of Science  we request you to also upload a certified copy of your most recent list of grades (transcript) in addition to your secondary school diploma/certificate.