Can TU Delft apply for a visa for my partner (or other relatives)?

We regret to inform you that TU Delft does not apply for visas for students’ family members. Nor do we provide accommodation for family members. We are only able to provide accommodation for TU Delft students.

Once in the Netherlands, you can apply for a visa for your partner yourself. You will need to provide proof to the Dutch immigration authorities (IND) that you have a monthly income that is sufficient to cover the living expenses of both you and your partner. Please consult the Dutch immigration and naturalisation service for the exact amounts. The IND will only issue a visa for your partner if you have appropriate accommodation. Please note that a one-room apartment provided by TU Delft is not considered appropriate accommodation. Please also note that it can be difficult to find appropriate and affordable accommodation in Delft.