I have completed my BSc studies but my university has not yet issued the degree certificate. Can I still apply?

If you have not yet obtained your degree certificate, please upload a provisional degree certificate or a statement issued from your university stating that you have successfully completed all requirements for your BSc programme.

Note that you must provide proof of graduation upon arrival at TU Delft for the start of your studies. If you fail to provide one of these documents, you will not be allowed to enrol.