Where can I find more information about the MSc English-language requirements?

Here you will find information on the TOEFL internet-based test (the paper-based test is not accepted), IELTS or Cambridge tests. Since TU Delft only processes complete applications, which include English-language certificates, we advise you to register for your English-language test as soon as possible.

Please click here to see how to provide TU Delft with the proof of English language proficiency.