Can I be exempt from the English language requirement?

If you obtained a university bachelor’s degree in the USA, U.K., Canada, Ireland, Australia or New Zealand, you are exempted from the English language test.
In addition, you will be exempted from the English language requirement  if you completed a double-degree program and
  1. your degree comes from a university in the USA, U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or Canada, and
  2. you completed at least 1 year of studies in that particular country
Please upload a statement from your university proving this. 

All other applicants will need to provide a TOEFL IBT, IELTS or Cambridge (CPE or CAE) certificate. Applications that do not include one of these English-language certificates will not be processed

For more information please see Language Requirements on our website.